vendredi 14 février 2014

The Giirls :

    Here I am in Slovenia for my European Voluntary Service. I come from the suburb of Paris and i had finished my studies of Plastic Arts. It means that i am a created person who needs experience in art work.
That is why i choose to come to Maribor in INFOPEKA association for my European Voluntary Sservice. Because they have a gallery of art called K18 where they receive international artists.
INFOPEKA propose also others missions for volonteers. That is my state of mind when i leave Paris and my family.

Jade, the artist.




Jazz Club Stachmo


    I'm also in Slovenia for an European Voluntary Service experience. I'm a french girl ( from Nantes) who like art, culture and cinema. I studied curatoring, to organize exhibitions in art center, museum.
After more reflexions I decided to come to Slovenia to discover a new culture and new country. At INFOPEKA to propose my own events and participate at cultural projects as what I studied in France and to have a new experience in a foreign country.

Clem, the curator.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire